Cobble Hill: Botanicals by Verneuil: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
Art Nouveau celebrates the natural form. The curves, sweeps, and free flowing lines are reminiscent of the time period. The artist Verneuil was fascinated with botanicals and this 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle captures his work perfectly. The study of plants was hugely popular in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, and accurate but still artistic drawings captures the detail effortlessly. The jigsaw puzzle is produced in America using modern printing techniques and the inks are environmentally friendly. The linen box has the beautiful design on it a reference poster is included, which is a bonus. This Botanicals by Verneuil puzzle includes so many flowers; the cultural thistle, rambling wisteria, and masterful iris are all stunning. Having this 27” x 19” puzzle in your collection will be a real treat.