Cobble Hill: Ceramica: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
A pleasant afternoon stroll through the narrow streets of Tuscany should be on everyone’s must do list. The cobbled winding streets are so inviting, you wonder what is around each corner. There are lots of pretty houses to admire and shops to visit. A hearty lunch is served at Alfredo’s pizzeria, and who could resist a glass of red wine, filled with the smooth aroma of the Sangiovese, the grape of the region. Be enchanted by the craftsmanship of the ceramics, with so many different colors, styles and patterns to choose from. This relaxed and atmospheric 1000 piece Ceramica puzzle, manufactured in the USA, will keep you amused for hours. The linen pieces reflect the light well and the randomly cut shapes fit together nicely. The assembled size is 27” x 19” and you'll want to put this beautiful Italian scene together as soon as the box arrives.