Cobble Hill: Winter Lighthouse: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
A 1000 piece Winter Lighthouse puzzle by the wonderful artist Douglas Laird. The snow-capped rocks stand tall and grand, masters against the crashing waves. The icy sea shimmers gloriously as the sun begins to set, and soon the darkness will descend upon the craggy outpost. The experienced lighthouse keeper knows his job well, and already a beacon shines out across the wintry and watery landscape. This jigsaw puzzle is totally captivating: made with a robust board and manufactured in the USA; it certainly is a quality piece. It even comes with a poster to aid in construction. It will be a joy studying each jigsaw puzzle piece and placing them down to form the final 27” x 19” image. It will also have you reaching for your blanket to keep warm, just as the family in the clifftop house will also huddle around the fireplace and watch for boats out on the horizon.