Cobble Hill: Butterfly Magic: 500 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different – A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625″ x 19.25”
This 500 piece jigsaw puzzle has the most spectacular butterflies. The swallowtail is found in Asia and the red admiral in many different parts of the world, including Europe and America. The orange and brown markings of the comma butterflies are stunning. This is a puzzle that shows off the beauty of the butterflies and their uniquely divine patterns. The jigsaw puzzle is made in America using modern technology, the precision-cut irregular pieces slotting together with ease. The board is dust-free and the linen finish means there is no reflection from overhead light. The poster, included with purchase, is made on quality paper. They are symbols of summer; when the butterflies flutter their wings and search out nectar, its graceful action is a wonderful sight. All the flowers are displayed like jewels across the scene, and its composition makes this 27” x 19” puzzle a real treat to complete.