Cobble Hill: Carl Larsson: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE U.S.: Cobble Hill puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - a fun challenge.
- HIGH QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print POSTER included! Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25".
A Swedish painter of the late 19th century, Carl Larsson painted in studios in the outskirts of Paris. He painted in watercolors and often painted his home and his children. He was part of the Arts and Crafts movement and gained much notoriety during his lifetime. His use of softs colors also included many pops of red and he enjoyed painting his unpretentious life. This 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle shows off a beautiful array of his paintings. There is Nameday at the Storage House, Azalea, The Kitchen and Esbjorn Doing His Homework, to name but a few. Manufactured in the US, the Carl Larsson puzzle uses the very best inks and special varnish to stop reflection from overhead light. You’ll enjoy the variety of irregular-shaped pieces and they slot together effortlessly. The pieces are dust-free inside the box and the board used is of just the right thickness. There's also a poster included to use as an aid. Overall, this is a 27” x 19” puzzle that will be a pleasure to complete.