Cobble Hill: History of Photography: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
History of Photography 1000 piece puzzle is a collection of facts, photos and equipment through camera history. From the earliest images through the many technological innovations to the dominance of 35mm. Take an adventure with Cobble Hill's 1000 piece random cut puzzle that includes a reference poster.