Ravensburger: The Rise of Queensdale
Couldn't load pickup availability
- What you get: in this legacy-style game for 2-4 players, there are 3 game and action boards, 450+ counters, 500+ stickers, 120+ cards, 100+ wooden tokens, 21 wooden dice, 1 cloth bag, 1 manual, 1 Royal plunger, and much more!
- Clear instructions: in this game for ages 12 and up, you can expect the complexity of a well-made strategy game. The instruction manual, set-up guide, and game overview sheets are easy to follow and act as guides as you progress through the stories game by game. As always, to ensure great gaming experience and a smooth game flow we recommend that rules text and cards are read by multiple players.
- A legacy-style game: legacy-style games Evolve in both story and physically over time Based on choices made during the game. Played over several games, The physical pieces in the game will also be altered by either stickers, marking cards, opening special cards packs, etc. In the true form of a legacy game, rise of queensdale is meant to be played as a single campaign that can only be played once.
- Excellent 2-player game: the rise of queensdale can easily be played with just two players just follow the instructions in the booklet for 2-player modifications!
- Skill level: Intermediate
"Build Me a castle! Build Me a city worthy of My Queen! " Your King's wish is your command, so you decide to travel into the Valley Of queensdale to collect raw materials, build buildings, and take fate into your own hands. Fame and fortune are sure to be yours — if only there weren't those other glory seekers who also followed the King's wishes! Act with courage and wisdom, and remember that your decisions will have consequences. . . The rise of queensdale is a legacy-style game. Your decisions have an impact on the game and its rules, and over the course of multiple game sessions, you create a unique game experience. Upgrade your dice, develop your boroughs, gain the King's patronage, and experience the rise or fall of queensdale — it's in your hands!