Cobble Hill: Santa's Hobby: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
If you love trains jigsaw puzzles then it doesn’t get much better than this one – Santa Claus enjoying his hobby. Santa has given the elves a break and is preparing the trains before they get boxed up and placed onto Rudolph’s sleigh. The workshop has an array of trains, a track, and even a giant poster of Santa’s favorite locomotive in the background. He certainly is happy tinkering away on his beloved pastime. The colors of this 27” x 19” Santa's Hobby puzzle are particularly pleasing; Santa’s bright white beard stands out particularly. Designed by the hugely talented Tom Newsom and manufactured in the USA, the 1000 piece puzzle is printed on robust board, has random shapes, and is extremely well made. It even includes a poster to aide in construction. It is a jigsaw puzzle that can be enjoyed whatever the season.