Cobble Hill: DoodleTown Toronto: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different – A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625″ x 19.25”
The awesome CN Tower dominates the Toronto skyline. Originally built by the Canadian railway company it now hosts a variety of venues, an observation deck and amazing restaurants. This 1000 piece Doodletown Toronto puzzle will have you climbing, abseiling and even going on a hot-air balloon ride. The comical scene is merry and bright, the blue sky and white fluffy clouds are the perfect backdrop for the red maple leaf. If you look carefully on the ground there’s a cute beaver holding the Canadian flag. There are so many amusing characters in this quality, American made jigsaw puzzle. Studying the figures and having them come to life definitely puts a smile on your face. The assembled size is 27” x 19” and the thick board ensures the pieces are robust, while the vegetable ink is environmentally friendly. This is a fun jigsaw puzzle, part of the Doodletown series, that will have you wanting to book your ticket for the top-level observation deck.