Cobble Hill: Rainbow Collection: Green: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MADE IN THE US: Cobble Hill Puzzles are proudly manufactured in North America.
- RANDOM-CUT PIECES: This piece design means each puzzle piece looks different - A fun challenge.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The glare-reducing linen paper and crisp image make it a perfect piece to frame.
- EARTH FRIENDLY: All cardboard is made from 100% recycled material. Our ink is also vegetable based.
- NO INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED: Simply use the box cover or convenient linen print poster included. Finished size is 26.625" x 19.25”
Our quirky shaped pieces add a lot of character to the standard jigsaw puzzle. The funny shapes are a break-away from the predictable patterns of a ribbon cut puzzle. What's the difference? A ribbon cut puzzle has pieces all of similar square shapes that line up in neat columns and rows creating a grid pattern. A random cut puzzle is quite different. The pieces can be long, short, fat, skinny, wide and when the puzzle is complete, it usually has an abstract pattern.
Linen Print Finish
We use a quality linen print paper that gives the puzzle a luxurious look and feel. Not only does the linen print paper look elegant, but it also works to reduce the glare by dispersing the light across the cross hatches much better than a smooth paper finish. Even the box and reference poster have the linen print texture! Your fingers will thank you!
Ribbons of the word, "green" are spelled out in multiple languages, along with vintage knick-knacks and a pencil with the artist's name on it. Green is great all year long, but especially fun to give as a St. Patrick's Day gift! It's one in a series of seven puzzles that make up a rainbow theme when all are completed and aligned next to each other, spanning 15.5 feet.