National Parks: Get Wild
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Time to get wild with this family dice game featuring a National Park twist where players race to return a variety of animals to their appropriate locations across the United States
- National Park locations include Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Everglades, Crater Lake, Great Smoky Mountains, Cape Hatteras, Arcadia, Badlands, Rocky Mountain, North Cascades, and Zion. Animal tokens include bald eagle, bison, black bear, rattlesnake, sea turtle, and lynx.
- Includes 1 National Park map center board, 6 double-sided player boards, 18 dice, 60 animal tokens, 45 scoring points, and rules booklet
- A portion of every purchase goes to support the National Park Foundation and the organization’s mission
- 3-6 Players | Ages 6+ | 20+ Min Play Time
National Parks: Get Wild is an edge-of-your-seat dice game, where players race to restore ecosystems by returning animals to their respective parks. Roll the dice as fast as you can to be the one to have a park with only the required animals before other players.
Showcasing 12 iconic National Parks with custom illustrations and fun facts about each park and the 6 featured animals, players will learn while having fun. It’s a wild dexterity game that features dice-rolling, habitat restoration fun for the whole family!