Ravensburger: EAMES House of Cards: 32 Piece Card Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- In this EAMES House of Cards anniversary set there are 32 cards with different designs.
- The set contains a collection of images from the EAMES House of Cards classics.
- The designer duo Charles and Ray EAMES designed the original House of Cards in 1952.
- Each card has 6 slots, two on each side and one at both ends so they can be joined together.
- Family Fun - Start playing in minutes! Easy to learn and fast to play, it's exciting for the whole family.
Join the party and build bold, brawny structures while stacking up hours of playful fun with the “EAMES House of Cards Collector’s Edition.” Celebrate the anniversary of the EAMES House of Cards with this Collector’s Edition of the fun and unique toy Charles and Ray Eames first created 70 years ago! Focusing on everyday items from spools of thread to crayon tips, the designs pop with creativity! Each of the 32 cards has six slots (two on either side and one at both ends) to easily lock them together and create unique 3-D structures without the frustration of falling down. Fun for ages 4 and up and a collectible favorite for all! The titans of mid-century modern design, Charles and Ray Eames designed the original House of Cards in 1952, exemplifying the duo’s appreciation for the uncommon beauty of common things. Though best known for groundbreaking furniture design like the Eames Lounge Chair, and milestone architectural design like their remarkable California residence Eames House, this husband-and-wife team also created classic toys that have stood the test of time! Contains 32 Cards printed on sturdy 8-ply stock; measure 6.87" x 4.52" (17.5 cm x 11.5 cm). Made in Germany.