Ravensburger: Looney Tunes Challenge: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Regular price $29.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Bestselling puzzle brand worldwide - With over 1 billion puzzles sold, Ravensburger is the bestselling puzzle brand worldwide
- What you get – 1000 piece Ravensburger jigsaw puzzles for adults are crafted with premium quality, in terms of both content and material, and have a completed size of 27" x 20"
- Anti-Glare surface - Ravensburger puzzles use an exclusively developed, extra-thick cardboard combined with our fine, linen structured paper to create a glare-free puzzle image and give you the best experience possible
- Every piece is unique – None of the frustrations you find with other puzzle brands With Ravensburger, every individual piece has a completely unique shape
- Makes a great gift - Puzzles are a fun activity to do alone or in a group and make a great gift for all ages at birthdays and holidays.
The Tunes are all ears and ready to hear how you did with our “Looney Tunes Challenge” puzzle!
“Eh, what’s up, doc?” How about hopping on this fun challenge puzzle? The Looney Tunes have donned some rabbit ears that look “vewy, vewy” familiar! There’s Elmer Fudd, Gossamer, Daffy Duck, Porky and Petunia Pig, Sylvester, Tweety and Granny, Foghorn Leghorn, the Tasmanian Devil, Lola Bunny, the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote and more. Bugs is keeping a low profile; can you spot him? Bugs first appeared in 1940’s A Wild Hare and now has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!