Ravensburger: Most Everyone is Mad: 1000 Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- [About This 1000pc Puzzle] You’ll be smiling too as you while away the time with Dean MacAdam’s imaginative “Most Everyone is Mad” puzzle!
- [Bestselling Puzzle Brand Worldwide] Ravensburger has sold over 1 billion jigsaw puzzles for adults and kids!
- [Premium Puzzling Experience] Captivating imagery from artists across the globe. Clean-cut pieces with Ravensburger’s perfect interlocking fit.
- [Sturdy, Vibrant and Glare Free] Long-lasting quality materials for years of puzzling enjoyment. Vivid colors with matte finish.
- [Positive Benefits] Great as a gift, to enjoy with others, or for some relaxing "me" time. Create memorable moments with Ravensburger premium puzzles!
You’ll be smiling too as you while away the time with Dean MacAdam’s imaginative “Most Everyone is Mad” puzzle! That Cheshire Cat grin can’t compare to how much fun you’ll have recreating artist Dean MacAdam’s quirky rendition of Alice in Wonderland! All your favorite characters are here among the magic mushrooms; the March Hare, Mad Hatter, Dormouse, Caterpillar, Humpty Dumpty, White Rabbit, and Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Watch out, the Queen of Hearts may sic her Jabberwocky on you — curiouser and curiouser! Unlike Alice’s maddening adventures, our vibrant puzzle will bring you a very satisfying result! Based on Lewis Carroll’s classic books Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, this clever illustration is sure to provide you hours of puzzling fun! The Playing Cards are ready to carry out the Queen of Heart’s orders, while the Rocking-horse-fly rests nearby, ready to visit the garden of live flowers. Croquet anyone? The flamingo-mallet is ready for a game. This 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle combines captivating imagery with clean-cut pieces and Ravensburger’s perfect interlocking fit for a most pleasurable puzzling experience! About the Artist: Dean MacAdam is an illustrator residing in Southern California. His self-described style is quirky, bright and fun! Fairly new to the puzzle art genre, Dean's hope is to engage puzzlers with expressive characters, captivate them in the humorous details and ultimately allow them to imagine a story beyond the paint strokes.