Ravensburger: Raya and the Last Dragon: 150 XXL Piece Puzzle
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Bestselling puzzle brand worldwide - With over 1 billion puzzles sold, Ravensburger is the bestselling puzzle brand worldwide.
- Anti-Glare surface - Ravensburger puzzles use an exclusively developed, extra-thick cardboard combined with our fine, linen structured paper to create a glare-free puzzle image and give you the best experience possible.
- Every piece is unique – None of the frustrations you find with other puzzle brands. With Ravensburger, every individual piece has a completely unique shape.
- Perfect for your child – Puzzles for toddlers and kids of every age help support a child’s development as they play, building skills such as concentration and creativity.
- Makes a great gift - Puzzles are a fun activity to do alone or in a group, and make a great gift for all ages at birthdays and holidays.
The young warrior, Raya, must unite the fractured land and the divided people of Kumandra to conquer the evil Druun plague! With her faithful pet (and awesome rolling ride) Tuk Tuk, Raya uses her wits, as well as her weapons, to locate the legendary last dragon, Sisu — their only hope. As more friends join the quest, Raya learns it will take more than a dragon to save their world; they’ll need trust, respect and teamwork to once again unite her people.