USAOPOLY: Trivial Pursuit: National Parks Travel Edition
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Answer 600 questions and learn about the US National Parks with this travel game and trivia board game
- Celebrate over 100 years of America’s national treasures – from Yellowstone to the Grand Canyon, and every National Park in-between, learn about the amazing history and wonder of these parks
- Fun for the whole family and perfect for traveling with a custom travel case with carabiner
- Categories include natural wonders, battlefields & historic sites, cultural heritage, science & nature, wildlife, and wild card
- 2+ Players | Ages 12+ | 30+ Min Play Time
Journey through the National Parks of the United States of America with TRIVIAL PURSUIT: National Parks. Trivia questions from 100 years of National Park history will challenge travelers, U.S. history buffs, students and families. Roll the custom die to pick from six categories: Natural Wonders, Battlefields and Historic Sites, Cultural Heritage, Science and Nature, Wildlife and Wildcard. First player to collect 6 cards wins! Hook the handy travel case to your backpack and play anywhere, around the campfire or even on the hiking trail!