Who's Got Game? by Neil Strauss
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The perfect game for any party or social gathering!
- An amazing follow up to the international New York Times bestselling books The Game and The Rules of the Game, featuring never before seen material and routines from seven-time New York Times bestselling author, Neil Strauss.
- Each round the leader picks up a script card, reads it aloud, and transforms into the most interesting person in the room.
- Script cards can also be brought to cafes, malls, and bars, and used to meet new people.
- Ten different types of script cards, including revealing personality tests, fun physical challenges, social intelligence questions, secret persuasion missions, handwriting analysis & palm-reading games, partner-based conspiracies, and more!
Neil Strauss is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Game, Rules of the Game, and Emergency. He is also the coauthor of three other New York Times bestsellers-Jenna Jameson's How to Make Love Like a Porn Star, MÖtley CrÜe's The Dirt, and Marilyn Manson's The Long Hard Road Out of Hell -as well as Dave Navarro's Don't Try This at Home, a Los Angeles Times bestseller. His latest book, Everyone Loves You When You're Dead, collects the 228 best, craziest, and most soul-baring moments from his adventures with musicians, celebrities, and icons while writing cover stories for Rolling Stone and the New York Times. Strauss lives in Los Angeles.